[OpenSIPS-Users] "477 Send failed" processing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed May 4 10:26:07 CEST 2016

Hi Yuri,

That 477 is a result of a failed send (opensips was not able to send out
the requests) ; failure route is triggered by negative replies after the
request was sent out (this is why you do not see it there).

But, if you use the 0x02 flag in t_relay()
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/tm.html#id294529

you can see the failure in the script (t_relay() will return with
negative code) and you can do your own replying there.