[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic routing .

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 3 14:21:33 CEST 2016

Hi Sasmita,

Take a look at the carrier flags definition (1.1.4.2):
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/drouting.html#id293400

flags : 0x1 - use weight for sorting the list and not definition order;
0x2 - use only the first gateway from the carrier (depending on the
sorting); 0x4 - disable the usage of this carrier

So, you need to have the flag 0x1 to do weight based selection inside
the carrier.