[OpenSIPS-Users] SIPTrace not sending to duplicate_uri

Kneeoh kneeoh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 16:30:41 CEST 2016

Hi Liviu, Thanks for responding. I did not set the parameters you mention b/c the documentation said I didn't need to.
"1.4.2.  trace_dialog()  The function triggers the tracing of all messages belonging to a dialog. The function must be called for the initial request (that starts the dialog) and it will automatically take care of tracing evertyhing related to that dialog.  When using this function, you do not have to explicity set any tracing flag or to explicitly call anothe trace function.  This function can be used from REQUEST_ROUTE."

I'll re-test with the parameters and report back to you. trace_on makes sense...that's probably my problem.