[OpenSIPS-Users] How can the global variable "listen" to listen WLAN ?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Mar 22 12:54:40 CET 2016

Hi Alex.

I have tried something similar in the past and I have problems to execute opensips.
I'm not sure now if I had done exactly this way, but I will try it as your suggestion.

By the way, the opensips documentation doesn't say about wlan for 'listen' variable.
Let me try it and post the result here with more details.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software