[OpenSIPS-Users] Hold call timedout on RTPproxy

Hamid Hashmi hamid2kviii at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:40:34 CET 2016

Trying to implement call hold feature and facing an issue of media timeout after 45 sec on RTPproxy (-T 45). If I increase the media timeout time on RTPporxy ( -T 3600) then it fulfill our call hold requirement but disturbs media timeout settings for other calls.
Is there any other solution to do this. Can I set per call media timeout on RTPproxy ? OR how can I initiate another media session on RE-INVITE of same dialog while the first session was timedout ?  OR any other good possible solution ?
I have also tried using two RTPproxies one with -T 45 and second with -T 3600. For Hold RE-INVITE i tried to send call to seconds RTPproxy but It didnt work :(

Hamid R. HashmiSoftware Engineer - VoIPVopium A/S