[OpenSIPS-Users] Query about avp in siptrace module

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:55:01 CET 2016

Hi Agalya

So every time when we use ‘siptrace’ module we need to give some value
for *$avp(traced_user)
right?*
*The simple answer is YES.*

When you defined this:

*modparam("siptrace", "traced_user_avp", "$avp(traced_user)") also in the
config file?*

You are telling siptrace module to trace calls that have this AVP with some
kind of value. This value will also be written to the table if you storing
the siptrace.

Also you need to call trace_dialog() or sip_trace(), depends on your
scenario.