[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips database creation

Francjos 35633 at heb.be
Mon Mar 21 17:28:35 CET 2016

-yes i try to enter my login and passsword but it is still waiting
-My Db is local
-MY "mysql" is running because i cane se his PID
-I've configured /etc/opensips/opensipsctlrc as follows:

*DBENGINE=MYSQL
*DBHOST=localhost
*DBNAME=opensips
*DB_PATH="/usr/local/etc/opensips/dbtext"
*DBRWUSER=opensips
*DBRWPW="opensipsrw"

In fact, when i isntall the library and the server via the command:
apt-get install mysql-server libmysqlcilient-dev, i'm supposed to be asked
to enter a password for root user, but the step is not displayed.