[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips registration

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Mar 17 14:52:33 CET 2016

Not at all, since the "registrar" acts as a server, while in
"registrant" acts as a client.

Please take a SIP capture, so we can see what's going on. Also, the
OpenSIPS log file should usually provide good hints as to where the
problem lies.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com