[OpenSIPS-Users] Script execution hanging

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Mar 16 09:57:04 CET 2016

Hi Koce,

Does the first async rest_post() finish successfully by having its
resume route run? Could you please add some xlog() debugging prints, so
we can better understand where it gets stuck exactly?

Also, do you notice this behaviour with any HTTP server (100%
reproducible), or is it a timing corner-case of your scenario?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com