[OpenSIPS-Users] [UPDATES] OpenSIPS Summit 2016 Amsterdam

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Mar 9 12:58:19 CET 2016

Hello all,

Thanks to all the effort of our sponsors, supporters and community
members, we are delighted to bring you the latest updates on the
OpenSIPS Summit and Design Clinics event:

* we upgraded our location - Radisson Blu Hotel will be our host, a
state-of-the-art hotel downtown Amsterdam. This was possible courtesy to
our main sponsor QXIP [1]

* QXIP [1] and AG Projects [2] joined us to sponsor this event, sharing
effort and costs for making OpenSIPS Summit possible. The relation of
OpenSIPS project withQXIP and AG Projects exceeds the Summit context,
they being valuable partners of OpenSIPS.

* a first list of speakers is now available under the event page [3].
Names are available, still we are heavily working on the schedule.

All the information on the OpenSIP Summit and Design Clinics event is
now centralized on a new web page [3] , thanks to QXIP [1].

[1] http://qxip.net/
[2] http://ag-projects.com/
[3] http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2016Amsterdam.html

We will continuously update you the latest new !