[OpenSIPS-Users] mhome asymmetric port issue

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:33:17 CET 2016

Hi Satish,

I can't understand this:

"*...use t_relay() in dispatcher then its consuming REGISTER packet and
sending AUTH challenge to client instead **of sending that REGISTER to
backend dispatcher..*"

t_relay has nothing to do with "consuming" REGISTER packets. I've done it
so many times, the AUTH must be coming from your backend servers.

Please take a packet capture on ALL of your interfaces you must be looking
at the one interface where client is sending packets to and hence makes you
think that OpenSIPS is sending AUTH.

Regards,
Sammy