[OpenSIPS-Users] Automatic support for UDP->TCP when MTU size reached?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Mar 7 15:56:25 CET 2016

Hi Gavin,

No, there is no automated way of accomplishing that with OpenSIPS so
far. You may, however, use the "$ml" (message length) pseudo-var [1] and
create such logic in your config script.

[1]: http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-2-2#toc52

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com