[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP MESSAGE retransmission suppression

Christian Lahme christian.lahme at secusmart.de
Tue Mar 1 10:41:20 CET 2016

HI Gavin,

Yes it’s the T1 timer which needs to be set.
But in this case as you’re talking about different network, you should more and more think about proxying SIP.

100 Trying is typically to suppress retransmits of invites, but an 180 or 18x should follow fast until you send a final response like an ACK or a decline.

Cheers
Chris

Am 29.02.16 20:34 schrieb "users-bounces at lists.opensips.org im Auftrag von Gavin Murphy" <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org im Auftrag von gavin.murphy at newnet.com>: