[OpenSIPS-Users] Does OpenSIPS use SQLite configuration to hold on queries when database is locked?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Jun 28 22:52:03 CEST 2016

Dear OpenSIPS users,

In my software, programmed in QT (framework for C++) and handling data with a SQLite database, I have used this:

pDb.setConnectOptions("QSQLITE_BUSY_TIMEOUT=6000");

That is, if SQLite complains that "database is locked" sometime when my software tries to register some datum there, such database keeps the query paused (hold on), and then after 6 seconds let the query execute. This mechanism is transparent for my software and certify that the query will be tried every 6 seconds until it complete successfully.

Is there something similar to it in OpenSIPS ? That is, does OpenSIPS uses some kind of configuration provided by SQLite?

If not, why the developers team decided not to use such mechanism?

Any comment will be very helpful!

Thanks a lot!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center