[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + rtpengine + Sipml5 webrtc

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 18:56:27 CEST 2016

I double checked my rtpengine offer answer calls and now using
https://github.com/onsip/sipjs-examples/tree/master/demo-phone but I face
same issue (no audio either side) and error  "SRTP output wanted, but no
crypto suite was negotiated" Rtpengine also I updated to the latest now.

Am I using correct sip.js example? I copied it to my server and accessing
it using https: (used letsencrypt)