[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + rtpengine + Sipml5 webrtc

Eric Tamme eric at uphreak.com
Thu Jun 23 16:28:27 CEST 2016

1. I would suggest using SIP.js - https://github.com/onsip/SIP.js it is
a much more active project that sipml5.

2. Im guessing that you are not properly passing flags to RTPEngine.  If
you want to have DTLS-SRTP between the browser, and plain RTP/AVP
between RTPEngine and freeswitch, you need to "offer" rtp/avp to
freeswitch, and "answer" dtls-srtp back up to the browser.

the offer to freeswitch would be:

         $var(rtpengine_flags) = "RTP/AVP replace-session-connection replace-origin ICE=remove";

and the answer back up to the browswer would be:

         $var(rtpengine_flags) = "UDP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF ICE=force";

-Eric