[OpenSIPS-Users] webrtc native client for opensips

John Nash john.nash778 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:23:18 CEST 2016

OK but in this i will not have control over webrtc codecs. What I am
looking for is ...

1- Native application can send SIP messages over wss.
2- For media instead of using chrome functions , use my custom webrtc (
https://webrtc.org/native-code/ios/) which I use as library

I am not even sure at this point if I am making sense.