[OpenSIPS-Users] DNS-SRV query in opensips

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 22 09:15:17 CEST 2016

Hi Agalya,

seturi() and setdsturi() set the RURI / DestinationURI for the current
message / branch.

When youdo an append_branch() a new branch is stored for serial/parallel
forking (note that the current branch does not changes - this is branch
number 1).

So, append_branch() will make a copy of the current branch (RURI, DURI,
PATH, Forced Socket, etc) and store a new branch for later forking.