[OpenSIPS-Users] Script to get attr_avp from caller. How to do?

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 16 10:58:05 CEST 2016

Hi, Rodrigo!

You can do something like this:

lookup("location","","$fu"); # note that this might fail, so you'll have
to treat this separately
$avp(caller_attr) = $avp(attr); # note that the caller might have
multiple contacts/attributes, so you'll have to handle this

Then continue with your logic, call lookup("location") and will load the
attributes of the callee, per branch, as in your snippet.

Regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com