[OpenSIPS-Users] Userloc, Bin Interface, and Clusterer combo

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:21:18 CEST 2016

Thanks Bogdan,

Will it be correct to say that usrloc replication is not the way to go if a
mesh cluster of OpenSIPS, with every node knowing all the online
subscribers anywhere, is to be created. !

Also, even if I do set ip_nonlocal_bind would each OpenSIPS getting this
replicated registration start sending keepalives to that subscriber too?

Do you think a shared redis cluster for storing AoRs is more suitable for
the task instead of this approach!

Thanks,
Sammy