[OpenSIPS-Users] mongodb replica set connection .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Jun 3 12:26:47 CEST 2016

modparam("cachedb_mongodb", "cachedb_url","mongodb:replicaset1://
1.2.3.4:27017 <http://root:password@1.2.3.4:27017/>,
2.3.4.5:27017/jack.db.CallCenter_Info")

This says , I am using two IPs for the replica set . If its like jack is
the data base . In this case If I am setting  " jack.callCenter_Info " ,
Its  not working , and if I am setting "db.CallCenter_Info" its also not
working . Opensips is not even get started in these two cases .

      This is the only case what I have written is working .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*