[OpenSIPS-Users] Question regarding b2b_bridge function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 3 10:54:33 CEST 2016

Hi Ping,

b2b_bridge_request() is a script function:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/b2b_logic.html#id294094

I pointed to this function as you mentioned (on my question) that you
want to do the bridging from script level.

Indeed, the equivalent MI function is b2b_bridge:
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.1.x/b2b_logic.html#id294210

If you want to get that "1020.30", you can get it from Call-ID or To
tag, where you have B2B.1020.30 (so you have to strip that B2B prefix).