[OpenSIPS-Users] Question regarding b2b_bridge function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 2 09:35:28 CEST 2016

Hi Ping,

In script, in a b2b route, you can look at the callid or TO tag
(depending on the direction) to get the key :
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/b2b_logic.html#id294094

The B2B uses that key as Call-ID when acting as UAC and as To tag when
acting as UAS. You can run a SIP capture to see the traffic.