[OpenSIPS-Users] Fraud module

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jun 1 12:56:14 CEST 2016

That is the normal behavior, since by "different number" I actually
meant "different matching rule". In your case, that short prefix rule
will match a lot more often for a given user, since it's likely that all
his contacts are within the same region/country, so you should first
assess whether a given statistic is relevant or not for a given rule,
before setting its alerting thresholds!

Maybe we should add the possibility to disable certain statistics by
entering "-1" as value for either of their thresholds.

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com