[OpenSIPS-Users] Question regarding b2b_bridge function

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 1 09:13:30 CEST 2016

Hi Ping,

Indeed, my bad - the docs are not updated, as that param was disabled
long time ago (4 years ago):
     https://sourceforge.net/p/opensips/bugs/502/

Still, there are available option. But the question is : do you need
that value in OpenSIPS cfg or outside OpenSIPS ? as there are different
way to get the ID.