[OpenSIPS-Users] Get concurrent calls from sip server.

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Jul 27 21:48:34 CEST 2016

Hi.

In my case I used to run:

echo $'dlg_list\n' | xargs ./opensipsctl fifo > RespostasFIFO.txt               or                     ./opensipsctl fifo dlg_list > RespostasFIFO.txt

The file RespostasFIFO.txt will be created automatically.

I my script I also have loadmodule "dialog.so".

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software