[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.1 and 2.1.4 releases schedule

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jul 15 18:25:43 CEST 2016

Hi, Everybody!

During the last weeks, along with your help, we've managed to find and
fix a couple of bugs in the OpenSIPS 2.x series. Therefore, we decided
to make two new releases for the concerned versions: 2.2.1 and 2.1.4.

The release is scheduled for the next Wednesday, on 20th of July 2016.

If you have any outstanding issues related to these versions, please
report them ASAP, so we can solve them in time.

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer