[OpenSIPS-Users] how to Call center module Agent location update

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 14 11:25:05 CEST 2016

Hi Venkatesh,

Note that the cc_agents table is a configuration table (defines the
agents), while the location table keep runtime, volatile data (the
subscriber registrations).
If you want to do analogies, the cc_agents may correspond to subscriber
table (where the SIP subscribers are defined).

Anyhow, what you should do is to statically define the agents (via
cc_agents table) and you can dynamically link the registration event to
the CC login event. Use the aor-related routed in usrloc module to
capture in script the event of a user registering / de-registering and
use from there the cc_agent_login() function