[OpenSIPS-Users] running sip tls on 443

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jul 5 15:43:01 CEST 2016

Many thanks Tito,

Now we know we deal with a pkg_free over an invalid pointer (which does
not point in the pkg mem pool).

Unfortunately there are a lot of variables not visible due optimization
- could you (and I promise this is the last time to ask this :D) to
recompile everything with "mode=debug make all" (add the "mode=debug"
before make) - this will disable compiling optimizations and all
variables will be visible in GDB.

After that, a new bt will be more than welcome.