[OpenSIPS-Users] ACC failover solution

Jarrod Baumann jarrod at unixc.org
Sun Jul 3 00:07:42 CEST 2016

Daniel,

You want to look at db_virtual (http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/db_virtual.html <http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/2.2.x/db_virtual.html>)

You can define failover database as such:
modparam("db_virtual", "db_urls", "define accounting FAILOVER")
modparam("db_virtual", "db_urls", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@host1/testa")
modparam("db_virtual", "db_urls", "mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@host2/testa")

Your acc db url would look something like this:
modparam("acc", "db_url", "virtual://accounting”)

jarrod