[OpenSIPS-Users] Linphone and OpenSIPS over TCP

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:42:35 CET 2016

sevpal,

Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't have the domain in the domain table of
the database. However, I have added this and the problem is not solved.
The calls otherwise work without it, so I'm not sure why the domain table
is necessary.

I'm still working on the theory that the TURN server behaves differently
with TCP, UDP and TLS.  It is very strange behaviour, but Linphone
definitely shows this discrepancy with TCP using the Coturn TURN server.