[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.x LTS upgrade path

Nick Altmann nick.altmann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 13:52:11 CET 2016

Hi Jock,

For now, are the 1.8.8 Debian packages hiding somewhere that I can
> pull and store on a local repo so I can use them until I can get the
> upgrade path figured out? (Possibly a Jessie upgrade, but that doesn't
> excite me any better)

No, sorry, it remained in old repository, which has no backup now.

And is there any chance that 1.11 will be rebuilt on the _correct_
> Wheezy release? Or is there actually a real dependancy that requires
> libc6 2.14+ baked into 1.11 somehow?

The new repository was started two weeks ago and now it’s in testing mode.
Thank you for your comment, it’s really bug and packages must be build only
on stable releases.
I’ll investigate the problem, fix it and rebuild packages. I’ll let you
know when the fix will be done.

--
Nick