[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS on Amazon EC2

Jason Bedward mase2hot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:08:39 CET 2016

Yes as I said ngrep shows traffic but no action by opensips. Very annoying
as I have had it working on Amazon in the past.

Netstat shows opensips listening on my local host address on port 5060 UDP.

Opensips logs not showing any traffic.

I have exact same config on digital ocean and it works. But I want all
servers in the same place. As for my config it's the same that's on the
freeswitch site wiki.

Regards
On 26 Jan 2016 08:57, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:

> Do you see the incoming traffic on the opensips machine (check with
> ngrep/tcpdump). Have you checked if OpenSIPS is listening on the right port
> (where the traffic is sent to) via "netstat -ulnp| greop opensips" ? Do you
> see any pending data on the socket ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS Founder and Developerhttp://www.opensips-solutions.com
>
> On 26.01.2016 10:46, Jason Bedward wrote:
>
> When traiffic comes in for example options, it does not respond or seem to
> process. There are no logs in opensips for this traffic coming through.
> On 26 Jan 2016 07:57, "Bogdan-Andrei Iancu" <bogdan at opensips.org> wrote:
>
>> In this case can you elaborate on "opensips does not process traffic" ?
>> do you see waiting data on the listening sockets ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
>> OpenSIPS Founder and Developerhttp://www.opensips-solutions.com
>>
>> On 26.01.2016 00:32, Jason Bedward wrote:
>>
>> I have the below already set.:
>>
>> alias=42.48.159.140
>> listen=udp:eth0:5060
>> advertised_address=42.48.159.140
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 1:37 PM, Jason Bedward <mase2hot at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi
>>>
>>> I have opensips listening to all. If I type Opensips it displays local
>>> and advertised ip addresses.
>>>
>>> Not sure why it's not working as it should.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Hi Jason,
>>>
>>> If running in Amazon, what you have to do is:
>>> 1) set as listener into opensips the local/private IP of the machine
>>> 2) set as "advertise_address" and as "alias" the elastic IP/public you