[OpenSIPS-Users] AVP_DB_Querry transformation question

Travis Manson-Drake travism at simplybits.com
Mon Jan 25 23:09:07 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I can't seem to find any documentation on how to format my Query while using the {s.escape.common} transformation.

I tried setting it up as follows:

select MAC FROM `phone_registrations` where auth_userid = '$fU{s.escape.common}'))", "$avp(PBX)")

however the query just returns the value PV $fU with {s.escape.common} in the return, for example 7117test{s.escape.common}

where should I apply the transformation? Can someone give me an example?

Thank you for your time.

Travis Manson-Drake
Voice Systems Analyst

Simply Bits, LLC