[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS on Amazon EC2

Jason Bedward mase2hot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:08:37 CET 2016

Hi,

I have previously had this working without issue. But for some reason now I
can not get it to work. I have set advertised IP, and Opensips is showing
that its waiting for traffic on that IP.

But when traiffic comes in OpenSIPS does not process it. I have used ngrep
to monitor. OpenSIPS itself seems to be working as I have a keep alive
which was talking to a freeswitch server that was working.

I have taken the same config and put it on Digital Ocean and it worked
first time.

Also I have tried version 1.71, 1.8, 2 all with same result. Anyone having
success that could give advice?

Thanks