[OpenSIPS-Users] User location replication

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Sat Jan 23 00:46:55 CET 2016

Group,

At the previous opensips summit I heard mention of a new module that could
aid with user replication to other servers. I am currently using a dns srv
aware client and I'd like to know how this would work with active-active
scenarios? Say a user exist in several servers. I am currently using a
rabbit&mongo solution to keep track of where a user is registered and a
mongo query add the branch and fork calls to other servers. Is there
another solution to this? I am hitting a roadblock due to the necessity to
change priority of a branch based on the callee transport type. This
requirement is one that is enforced by rtpengine since it cannot deal with
parallel branches that require different media attributes. My issue is if
the user exist in another server how do I prioritize based on transport
without knowing?

Thanks,
Tito