[OpenSIPS-Users] Is there some way to set Alias at execution time (dinamically)?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Tue Jan 19 19:00:22 CET 2016

Dear OpenSIPS-users,

I have used the global parameter Alias successful. The same for advertised_address.

Now, I have to configure these values at execution time. Such values will be determined just after starting my system. So, I need a way to configure these values in a dynamic way.

Then, I will use the core function set_advertised_address.

But, I did not find a core function to set the Alias at execution time?

Is there a way to set Alias at execution time? Is there a function for that or can I set Alias with a database query. Ex: Alias = select from....

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center