[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2.1.2 and 1.11.6 Releases

John Mathew john.mathew at divoxmedia.com
Wed Jan 13 17:00:45 CET 2016

Razvan,

We are faving an issue in 1.11.5, that is, intermittently once or twice a
week opensips stops responding to sip messages. All active sessions are
dropped. Thread is still running, network ports are still showing in LISTEN
state, and no cli access.

As this is happening in production server, we are not able to enable debug
to have back trace and unable to find scenario to reproduce it.

On Tuesday, 12 January 2016, Răzvan Crainea <razvan at opensips.org> wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> As Bogdan announced[1], this Thursday, 14th of January 2016, we'll be
> releasing a new version of OpenSIPS 2.1.2 and 1.11.6. These versions should
> contain the latest fixes.
>
> If you have any other issues with 2.1.1 or 1.11.5, please report them
> ASAP, so we can handle them.
>
> [1] http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2016-January/033394.html
>
> Best regards,
>
> --