[OpenSIPS-Users] Userloc stats are showing zero registered users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 13 10:55:11 CET 2016

Hi Husnain,

The statistics (for usrloc) are computed based on the in-memory (cached)
data. In db_mode 3 (db only), there is nothing cached in memory, so not
statistics.

if you want statistics, use db_mode 1 or 2 ; mode 1 updates the db table
in realtime, but has a performance penalty ; mode 2 is the most
efficient, but DB has a lag in terms of being updated - in this case,
better fetch data via MI directly from cache - see the "opensipsct ul show"