[OpenSIPS-Users] Userloc stats are showing zero registered users

Husnain Taseer husnain.taseer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:09:11 CET 2016

Dear Users,

I am using Server:: OpenSIPS (2.1.1 (x86_64/linux)) as a registrar server
where more than 20 users are registered and I can see their entries in
location table. but when I run fifo commands to see the statistics it shows
me 0 registered users:

[root at opensips ]# opensipsctl fifo get_statistics 'usrloc:'
usrloc:registered_users:: 0
usrloc:location-users:: 0
usrloc:location-contacts:: 0
usrloc:location-expires:: 0

and the output of "opensipsctl  monitor" is :

[cycle #: 5; if constant make sure server lives]
Server:: OpenSIPS (2.1.1 (x86_64/linux))
Now:: Tue Jan 12 16:13:14 2016
Up since:: Mon Jan 11 20:17:19 2016
Up time:: 71755 [sec]

Transaction Statistics: