[OpenSIPS-Users] Request Timeout on INVITE After Idle Registration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 7 09:18:01 CET 2016

Hi Nabeel,

Indeed, the 408 seems generated by OpenSIPS (after 5 seconds). Such
reply is generated only if the the request was actually sent out (if no
request sent, there is no timeout). But the network capture does not
show anything :( ... maybe wrong capturing ?

So you see anything in the logs ? have you tried to run with debug level 4 ?