[OpenSIPS-Users] MenuConfig Compile Fail on Solaris Sparc

Nathaniel L. Keeling III keeling at akan-tech.com
Tue Jan 5 13:33:58 CET 2016

Razvan,

Changing to -lcurses solved that problem. Thanks. Ran into another
compile problem when compiling opensips 2.1. Here is the error:

Makefile.rules:25: recipe for target 'net/net_tcp.o' failed
make[1]: *** [net/net_tcp.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/usr/local/src/opensips/opensips_2_1

Is there something else that I am missing?

Thanks

Nathaniel