[OpenSIPS-Users] Can OpenSIPS can be used as a WebRTC gateway for JsSIP client and WebRTC client?

Tito Cumpen tito at xsvoce.com
Tue Jan 5 12:00:24 CET 2016

Suganthi,

Rtpengine will translate the SAVPF media channels into standard avpf or
ago. By SAVPF mean rtp with dtls and it will work as a media relay if ice
is supported or not on either side. As far as webrtc SAVPF(DTLS) ICE are
needed. I have a deployment that translates SAVPF into avpf and it works
with no issues.