[OpenSIPS-Users] Dynamic Routing "flow" question 1.8

Jim DeVito jim at devito.cc
Mon Feb 22 23:27:12 CET 2016

Hi All! Question. What I have for testing is below. It works and cycles
through the gateways for carrier 1. What I can not seem to do right is
AFTER all the GW's for carrier 1 are exhausted I would like try carrier
2 (provided a second valid carrier is returned) do_routing does this
good for me but I want to handle cost based authorization "off-server"
so I will end up returning to opensips with a variable containing a list
of valid carriers for that call.

if (route_to_carrier(#carrier1))
{
	t_on_failure("next_gw");