[OpenSIPS-Users] A doubt on count of child processes, children parameter in cfg.

surya chauhan.suryaveer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 02:45:10 CET 2016

I am not opensips expert, therefore, my understanding may not be correct but
when I see the log, I see the 4 child init and the print statements from the
child_init() method 4 times.

But, let me also clear some more things, I have modified the code to use
redis cache and I have put the create connection block in the child_init()
method and same I see in logs. Is this the correct way to create
connections?

Thanks,
Surya