[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + Loadbalancer (inviting himself)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 5 10:43:19 CET 2016

Hi Mike,

Assuming you do not actually want to have calls going back to your LB,
my question is : when doing load_balance() function, do you check the
return code to be sure the function was with success and a new
destination was set to the call ? maybe the function fails for whatever
reason and RURI/DURI is untouched, and of course, you route to yourself.