[OpenSIPS-Users] SCTP Symetric Multi Home

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 5 10:36:03 CET 2016

Hi Daniel,

mhomed works only for UDP transport protocol.

For other protocols, consider selecting the proper outbound interface
based on your routing logic, from script, via the force_send_socket()
function:
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-2-1#toc16
or (same effect) by setting the $fs (forced socket) variable:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-2-1#toc44

The socket you are forcing must be one of the opensips listeners.

Best