[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK not forwarding

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Feb 5 10:23:23 CET 2016

Hi Alex,

Yes, it is their bug and they should fix it. But if the UAC makes the
call to PSTN, and my proxy closes the CDR but is not able to push
forward the BYE to GW, the call will remain active on the GW side and it
will bill me, as service provider - now, when the carrier will ask me to
pay for that long zombie call, can I invoke "it is bad SIP that really
should't be fixed " ?? :)

As I see it, the service provider (with the opensips proxy) should do
whatever it take to protect the service/business, even if that means
fixing somebody's else crap ;)