[OpenSIPS-Users] [BOOK] Building Telephony Systems with OpenSIPS - 2.1 version

Scott Fertig scottf at staff.wcoil.com
Fri Feb 5 01:52:54 CET 2016

I have a question about the reading material I would like to ask all. I
currently run a small system using opensips 1.5 (I know I need to
upgrade) and am interested in learning much more. Right now I have a
basic understanding of opensips, I have a HA cluster setup using
pacemaker/corosync, and am using the LCR module in 1.5 for all of my
routing (have not used the drouting module yet). I wish to expand my
knowledge of opensips to build out on the current system and upgrade to
a more scalable system. Would you recommend this book or the book for 1.6?

Thank you much!

--Scott