[OpenSIPS-Users] help with core parameter Listen sintax

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Feb 3 18:54:53 CET 2016

Hi Bogdan-Andrei.

Thank you!

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979

________________________________
De: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Enviado: quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2016 15:03
Para: OpenSIPS users mailling list; Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] help with core parameter Listen sintax

Hi Rodrigo,

You need to fix this outside opensips, before actual start - make a script to detect the available and routable interfaces and their IP addresses and use M4 or any text processing tool to replace into your opensips.cfg the listening IP with the detected one - and only after doing this you actually start opensips.

[http://www.opensips-solutions.com/imgs/slideshow/slide1.jpg]<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>

Home - OpenSIPS Solutions<http://www.opensips-solutions.com/>
www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS is a mature Open Source implementation of a SIP server. OpenSIPS is more than a SIP proxy/router as it includes application-level functionalities.